Where Family, Faith, and Friendships Matter!
The Family Ministry invites families in the church or in the community in any stage of life, whether you have children or not, to experience our church family through warm, fun and meaningful fellowship with one another. We meet regularly for various everts and we look forward to you joining us!
Mission Statement of Family Ministry
The Family Ministry of YLUMC exist:
· To offer monthly family fellowship events to connect families in the church and the community.
· To foster an atmosphere that embraces the features of a loving family - acceptance, nurturing, forgiveness and joy.
· To support and equip all types of families in all stages of life with hope and strength through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
· To seek to restore family members to wholeness, to intimacy with the Lord and with each other to be a reflection of God's family for all the world to see.
· To build Godly families through discipleship, living the Gospel, and serving as beacons of light in this world.
Calendar of Events
July 15, 5pm Potluck Supper
August 25, 4:30pm Date Night
Sept. 8, 7pm Movie Night
Sept. 12, 7pm Nicavangelist
Sept. 15, 4:30pm Date Night
Sept. 23, 12pm Alzheimer’s Workshop
Sept. 30, 5pm Potluck Supper
October 13, 4:30pm Date Night
October 14, 12pm Alzheimer’s Workshop
November 10, 4:30pm Date Night
November 18, 5pm Thanksgiving Dinner
December 8, 4:30pm Family Christmas Party
For more information, contact Julia Long, Director of Family and Women's Ministries
Click here to access the Family Ministries brochure.