- Messy Church - church for families who may not find other forms of church appealing and who don't yet belong to a church.
- Harvest Festival -
- Vacation Bible School - a specialized weeklong, summer which focuses on children and helping them grow in faith.
- Living Nativity - a family-friendly, live drama recreating pivotal moments surrounding the birth of Jesus with live actors, ornately crafted costumes, music, live animals, and elaborately decorated sets.
- 10 Great Dates - a monthly night out for couples looking to reconnect as they rekindle and strengthen their marriage.
- Grief Share - a weekly small group for people grieving the death of a family member or friend.
- Alzheimer's "Life Strategy" Series - a monthly workshop led by Alzheimer's Orange County to help anyone impacted by the effects of Alzheimer's or wanting to know more about it
Programs We Support
- Project Dignity
- The Friendly Center
- Leukemia Society
- Parkinson's Research
- United Methodist Committee on Relief
- Other local, national and international organizations as needed