Scripture is foundational to our faith and our daily living. For this reason, we offer multiple opportunities to get into God's word through bible studies throughout the week.
- Awesome Women of God (AWOG) - Tuesdays, 10 a.m. in Room 10 - Study on Genesis
- Pastor's Study - Thursdays, 10 a.m. in Room 10 - Study on First Corinthians
- Discipleship Group - Tuesday, 7:00 p.m. in Room 10 - The Cost of Discipleship
If you have questions about the Discipleship Group, please contact Brent Tunac-Voit, Director of Discipleship at email@example.com.
United Methodist Women (UMW)
The Organized unit of the UNITED METHODIST WOMEN shall be a community of women whose PURPOSE is to know God and to experience freedom as whole persons through Jesus Christ; to develop a creative, supportive fellowship; and expand concepts of mission through participation in the global ministries of the church.
The Bigger Picture
United Methodist Women is the largest denominational faith organization for women with approximately 800,000 members whose mission is fostering spiritual growth, developing leaders and advocating for justice.
Members raise up to $20 million each year for programs and projects related to women, children and youth in the United States and in more than 100 countries around the world.
United Methodist Women and The United Methodist Church’s principles and values include:
- Promoting the empowerment of women, children and youth.
- Promoting anti-racism and multiculturalism.
- Promoting inclusion and equity.
- Promoting fair labor practices.
- Promoting economic and environmental stewardship and sustainability.
A group of volunteers who meet weekly on Wednesdays at 8am to work (repairs, upgrades, set-up, etc.) around the church. This ministry is open to anyone. No skills are required.
Fellowship is one of the key components to living out our faith. As a result, we strive to build and maintain strong connections between the men of the church. We do this through quarterly events, outings and intergenerational opportunities. Some of the events include sporting events, barbeques, and discussion groups.
A small group of men who meet every other Saturday over coffee and breakfast to talk about real life issues and Scripture. Through their dialogue and study, they seek to learn how to live biblically in a post-modern world.